Thursday, November 09, 2006

Math was pretty awful today. Especially statistics. I am so glad I would never have to look up that darn normal distribution table again. Cambridge had completely slaughtered me at this paper. Sigh.

Tuition at night wasn't very productive as darryl kept coming over to show us some cool card tricks. I never can figure them out! I think has only one who has the sharpest eyes is auntie. Which reminds me, oi and I totally came up with a fictional boyfriend for her and darryl just got caught hook line and sinker. It was just so hilarious.

I couldn't really concentrate on prison break today because I had a talk with my bro. I haven't spoken to him since our last fight when I was about sec 2, so I felt pretty awkward. Especially on such a heavy subject. I just don't know what to do or how to respond. I feel like the most unfilial girl in the whole world. The evil spawn that has been cursed upon this family. I really shouldn't be having such horrid thoughts, but all I want to do is run away and escape the problem. Selfish, self absorbed, selfcentered. Immature, irresponsible, cowardly. Someone, please just extirpate this girl from the face of the earth.

The buildings are collapsing,
crumbling in to debris.
I need to escape from my entrapment.
NOW.

No comments: